Quickly review current and cash ratio of your business by downloading balance sheet, which are added here specifically for restaurants in excel format. Balance sheet is also added for other businesses and firms as well, to help them maintain proper information regarding their company assets and liabilities. This type is requirement of the financial bodies as well as to smoothly run operations of both small and larger scale businesses.
Balance sheet format of restaurant is not only ideal to show overall assets and liabilities of the companies, in fact detail review is provided against short term or fixed assets and liabilities, therefore decisions for the benefit of company can be taken. Suitability of your business for any project can be checked, before accepting it.
Balance Sheet Format Of Restaurant In Excel
- Current assets: cash, accounts receivable and other assets which are for shorter term and can change anytime, is included in the section and overall value can be observed as well.
- Fixed assets: long term investments and machinery and equipment is included in this section which is usually for more than a year. Individual value of the asset can be seen in the sheet.
- Current liabilities: accounts payable, short term loans and unearned revenue is part of this area and show the total current liabilities of company at once.
Balance Sheet Format Of Restaurant Ideas
- Short term investments
- Prepaid expenses
- Accrued salaries and wages
- Less accumulated depreciation
Small Restaurant Balance Sheet
The balance sheet designed for smaller restaurant is quite unique from the general balance sheet of the business as types of assets and liabilities owned by restaurant are quite different from the business. Some of the ingredients are not even taken as assets by the restaurant owner, as they are for relatively short time period. You can now add theme of your choice in balance sheet for restaurants added here.